No Islands in England's Lakes

Mithras

I had FTX England installed from disc up to 004. I had only outlines of the islands that should have been in the various lakes. To address this, I deleted all FTX ENG entries from my FSX Scenery list, then exited and deleted all FTX England folders in the ORBX folder. I then bought FTX England from Orbx Direct, installed it and updated too. 

2017-12-15_13-52-37-782_zpswth1gmya.png

The islands sat within lakes are still hollow outlines however. Putting all scenery sliders to the right does not affect it. I remember having solid islands in England after I had initially installed England from disc a few years ago, but cannot remember which patch suddenely made them vanish - I had thought it was 004. I hope you can assist in some way. This is my primary flying area, a gorgeous and interesting region!

Everywhere Nick! The Lake District, Hornsea Mere and everywhere else. I appreciate that this may not be an Orbx glitch, but some incompatability, and although I condider myself pretty FSX savvy, I cannot think of a way in which this problem can occur in FTX England, but not Scotland, PNW, SAK etc.... 

Thank you Nick you certainly have helped with your image. I have islands back in the Lake District, but sadly not at the large lake near my home airfield, at Hornsea. (see image above)

hornsea_zpsuwsocrkp.jpg

Hello,

yes, I see the watery island in Hornsea Mere too, it looks like it was missed in the updates.

I have taken my (now grown up adult) children rowing on there.

Happy days, now long gone.

Tesco was unheard of, not blots all over the landscape.

I'll ask Richard how hard it would be to fix it.

Do you see any more anywhere?

Archived