Hammerfest Scenery problem

Geoff Whittaker

Hi, I've just recently purchased the Hammerfest scenery, but I have a problem that when I load a plane to start on the active runway or the apron, it just crashes as if the plane is higher than the scenery and it crashes into the ground. I've tried uninstalling everything and re installing to no avail, the same thing happens.

I have P3dv4, FTX Orbx Global base, FTX Global Vector, FTX Global openLC Europe, FTX Global Trees, EU Norway and Hammerfest installed at the moment, other things still need to be reinstalled, but before I do I'd like to solve the problem, which I guess is height compatibility. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards Geoff

Hi again,

Ok, I've done a clean install again of P3Dv4 and all the ORBX products I mentioned in my original thread, nothing else has been installed. I've run the Global Vector ACE and started up P3dv4 and located my aircraft to the active runway at Hammerfest and the aircraft still crashes into the ramp. I'm now clutching at straws because I've no idea how to fix this. Hopefully someone will read this and have an idea what's wrong, otherwise I've just wasted my money on buying Hammerfest. Transaction number. 5a303fd7aeb6d

2017-12-14_10-52-17-67.jpg

Archived