Vector Configurator won't recognise any airports and FTX Norway always goes on top on scenery

Knutt

Hi! I just moved to P3DV4.1, from FSX. I installed P3DV4 on my D drive(Not C: drive where my FSX is), and later I moved it to my own map D:/P3DV4 inside the D drive.

But now if I download ORBX products I have to manually drag the from D: to D:/P3DV4 folder.

When I run Vector Configurator, it can't find any airports in cfg, so when I start a flight I have ex. both ENGM payware scenery and FTX Norway scenery showing. The only thing I can do to fix it, is go to scenery library and move Aerosoft Oslo over FTX Norway(And that's so unnecessary, every time).

Because every time I start P3DV4, FTX Norway, Vector and Global goes on top, over all my installed airports. What to do? 

My ORBX products:

Global

Vector

FTX Norway

Trees

I have a lot of addon scenery, for example; Airports of Norway, but Vector configurator can't detect any of the airports. 

As attached, this is my D drive. Here I tried to manually disable one of the airports in Norway, but this is what happened. The files went to D:/ drive, not D:/ P3DV4. Is there something with the directory where P3D is? So FTX Central thinks its on D:/ But its actually in D:/P3DV4 folder??

Also, in the VECTOR Configurator, when I ex search for ENGM(Oslo), it's not showing up, but its not disabled by the Configurator. 

Hope you guys can help me! :D

25344444_1956172771065898_1784894782_o.jpg

Hello,

when you install a simulator, its location is stored in the Windows registry.

FTX Central reads this location when looking for the correct simulator.

If the simulator is then moved by the user, at the very least, the registry entry

must be amended to reflect the move.

In the case of P3D v4, this is:

"RegistryKey": "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\\SOFTWARE\\Lockheed Martin\\Prepar3D v4",
  "RegistryValue": "AppPath",

1 minute ago, Nick Cooper said:

In the case of P3D v4, this is:

"RegistryKey": "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\\SOFTWARE\\Lockheed Martin\\Prepar3D v4",
  "RegistryValue": "AppPath",

So how do I do that? Do I go to Windows Registry and edit manually?

1 minute ago, Nick Cooper said:

At the moment, there are two ways, either do that or uninstall P3D v4

and reinstall it to the location where you wanted it to be.

Okay, I will try the registry first. But Do I need to reinstall ORBX products and all addons aswell, or is it enough with only P3D uninstall? Sorry for dumb question, but haven't done so many uninstalls. Had FSX in 5 years without uninstalling. :) 

2 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

The Insertion Point tool on the settings page of FTX Central.

Please set the icons up like this.

Untitled.jpg

Aaah of course, that's why. Think I have it on top of everything. Need it below Airports of Norway. Great thanks! :D

Need to confirm it when I get home. :D 

4 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

The Insertion Point tool on the settings page of FTX Central.

It worked with the insertion point. Thanks!

But the regerstry, is set to the right path, so I did not edit anything. Sure there is not another way? Can I uninstall FTX Central without having to reinstall scenery or reinstall VECTOR?

Okay so I reinstalled P3Dv4. But the FTX Central is not responding all the time when I am trying to download the scenery again. Whats up with that? Will try to reinstall FTX Central

Did not work either. Still not responding

Archived