Broome, Landing, Crashing against invisible wall

Hi

After not finding an answer with the search mode.

While landing on runway of airport Broome I crash against an invisible wall shortly before touch-down.

The vertical-speed cant be the problem

Anyone an idea how to solve this problem without turning off crash detection?

(Yes, newest version of airport installed with FTX Central 3.)

Regards

Pete

G'day Pete, welcome to the forums.

First up, could you please add your ORBX Direct order number (also known as the Transaction ID) to your signature? This can be found in your purchase email. 

Following that, could you please give a screenshot or co-ordinates of the location you experience the collision? Info on how to post screenshots can be found here

Cheers,

Jarrad

8 hours ago, Jarrad Marshall said:

G'day Pete, welcome to the forums.

First up, could you please add your ORBX Direct order number (also known as the Transaction ID) to your signature? This can be found in your purchase email. 

Following that, could you please give a screenshot or co-ordinates of the location you experience the collision? Info on how to post screenshots can be found here

Cheers,

Jarrad

Hi Jarrad

Ok, did update the signature. The coordinates according to google are around: -17.946141, 122.217469

Regards

Pete

Thanks Pete, 

I've done a spot check in that rough location and can't find any collision detection, a couple more questions: 

1. Aside from Broome Intl, do you have any other addons installed for the area? FTX AU, Vector, any non-ORBX AI programs, OzX, or any other addons for the area would be of interest. 

2. Are you experiencing the collision at any particular altitude or ground level? 

Cheers,

Jarrad

Thanks Pete, 

I currently have only YBRM installed, could you try temporarily disabling the Vector and AU library entries from your P3Dv4 library, and see if it removes the crash? 

As an aside, I do recommend disabling crash detection in general, there are many default scenery elements (including autogen objects) that have unrealistically large bounding (collision detection) boxes. That said, for our airports we do ensure that crash detection is removed everywhere it can be. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

Archived