FTXEngland P3Dv4.1

Beakie

Hi guys

Just returned to flight Simming after a 12yr break, wow, some changes....

I have just purcchased FtxEngland and 2 airfield's Elstree and Fairoaks, and brilliant they are, however, after installing FtxEngland with FtxCentral3 and adding to Scenery Library in the order 05-08, I seem to have a problem with tiles lining up correctly apart from wooded area's.  May me this may be a landclass problem, but not very good on this subject.

I will try and post some images later.

I would be grateful for any input or help so I can enjoy this great product from images i have seen so far.

Many thanks

Dave

hi jack thx for your reply

FTX Central3 did not instal sceneries, I had to manually add them and the airfields.  Not sure where the insersion point is....

In the manual, the page showing best configuration.   I could not find some of the settings that were being recommended in the world settings.

I attach some images that I hope will explain what problems I am having.

many thx for anu input

dave

FtxEng_Tiles.jpg

tiles2.jpg

P3Dv4+_Lib.jpg

P3Dv4_WorldSettings.jpg

hiya Guys

I have solved my problem, so many thx to anyone that was looking into the issue.

I uninstalled FTXEngland, and looking in settings of FTXCentral3, which I did not realise existed I found the insertion point tool and reinstalled FTXEngland again and all is fine.  wow this scenery is absolutely  brilliant...... going flying........

Many thax

Dave

10 minutes ago, Beakie said:

hiya Guys

I have solved my problem, so many thx to anyone that was looking into the issue.

I uninstalled FTXEngland, and looking in settings of FTXCentral3, which I did not realise existed I found the insertion point tool and reinstalled FTXEngland again and all is fine.  wow this scenery is absolutely  brilliant...... going flying........

Many thax

Dave

It appears the OrbxLibs haven't been installed yet.  Be sure to do this.

Archived