Airports PHMU, PHUP Crashing Sim p3dv4.1

ssimm1958

Dear Sirs

Am Steve member of the sky lounge flight sim group, and we do group tours, and in prepairing for an upcoming tour am having issues with some of the airports or areas, in trying to load in to a couple of the airports in this upcoming tour, PHMU started the loading portion and loading bar goes to 100 percent then sim stops at 100 percent never going to view of aircraft sitting at airport,  then in trying PMUP  airport loads and sim starts at aircraft at span point and as long as dont move sim seems to be ok, but start taxi to runway and sim crashes, then tried loading into airport not on big island and tried  PHNL loaded ok and was able to taxi and take off  the fly to big island and land at PHMU, after landing went to a static cam mode and looked around the airport thinking might be a avatar walking around or a static airplane that might be corrupting the airport was nothing there but a airport term building and a med sized hanger,but while looking around at this airport my p3dv4.1 crashed, weird or what?? Also I am not the only one in my club having this issue a fellow member of my group Mr. bcrawey57 is also having this same exact issue. am bringing this to orbx attention in hopes that orbx might look into this as the only scenery am using for this area is Global and if this area is included in north america LC, also have all the orbx freeware airports and the north america airports pack

Hi,

Please try this

Go to your

ORBX\User Documents\Versions\ and delete FTX_OLC_NA.TXT and FTX_OLC_NA1.TXT if it is there.

Then run FTX Central to reinstall OpenLC NA, and only the files that are missing or damaged will be downloaded and installed.

If that does not work, then go to

ORBX\User Documents\Versions\ and delete FTX_AA_ORBXLIBS.TXT .

Run FTX Central again to reinstall them.

Cheers

Doug

Question regarding this topic as I encountered the same issue....

When I deleted FTX_OLC_NA.TXT and FTX_OLC_NA1.TXT from \Lockheed Martin\Prepared v4\ORBX\User Documents\Versions and re-ran vectors, NA1.txt no longer appears in the list of .txt files. Is this supposed to occur? It appears all is normal based on a very limited QA check but am looking for confirmation that all is well or if I need to do something to correct this. 

Thanks!!

Hi Smudger,

Thank you for the reply and confirmation that all is well. It does indeed state that OLC NA is installed and up to date. The reason behind me asking is that I have friend that just did a PC reformat and after he did a complete re-install of OLC NA, he had both NA and NA1 .txt files. 

I just wanted to make sure all is well. Thank you again!!

-Buc

Archived