FTX & OLC Sceneries "What is the proper order to list the libraries in FSX"?

SimForLife

Hello Everyone:

Just purchased and downloaded FTX Global Base Pack, FTX Global Vector, FTX Global Open LC North America and FTX Global Trees. I'm about to purchase the FTX Global Open LC South America and Europe but I was wondering what is the proper order to listing the libraries in FSX. I've seen so far on the Orbx Forums that it's suggested 3x different ways. One forum mentions listing FTX/OLC towards to bottom of FSX, another mentions listing them just after add - on and another suggests listing FTX at the very top and OLC and Vectors just above add on sceneries.

Thank You

SimForLife

Welcome to the forums.  FTX Central will install your products in the correct order automatically.  If you have any other 3rd party products, they should located at the top of scenery.cfg file.  Then you use FTX Central to assign the "insertion points".  There are several posts by Nick Cooper which detail this simple procedure, which assigns the FTX block below the last of your 3rd party addons (or your Addon Scenery folder in FSX, if you have one), then assigns the OLC entries directly below the FTX entries.  The Vector entries are placed correctly automatically.

Stewart: Ok, thanks I followed Nick Cooper's instructions for FTX Central assigning the insertion point which I did. FTX and OLC are now all listed at the very top of my FSX scenery library and all my 3rd party add-ons are below FTX & OLC and all the vectors are group together below add - on's all seems to be working fine gotta love Orbx and their sceneries.

Thanks

SimForLife

Stewart: Ok, thanks I followed Nick Cooper's instructions for FTX Central assigning the insertion point which I did. FTX and OLC are now all listed at the very top of my FSX scenery library and all my 3rd party add-ons are below FTX & OLC and all the vectors are group together below add - on's all seems to be working fine gotta love Orbx and their sceneries.

Thanks

SimForLife

Archived