FTX EU Ireland

papycaen

Thank you for your answers
I installed the latest ORBX library
Insertion points are well positioned in FTX Central
I have already installed a lot of scenes and I have never had this problem.
This problem exists since yesterday for north and south IRELAND and north and south GERMANY which are the 4 scenes that I downloaded and installed yesterday with FTX Central.
Papycaen

Hello,

the problem may lie with UT Europe.

This is from the GES user guide.

FLIGHT1 - ULTIMATE TERRAIN X Europe (UTX) Ultimate Terrain X Europe (current version 2.x) is a commercial add-on developed by Scenery Solutions (Allen Kriesman) and distributed by Flight One. It replaces the default water bodies, road/railroad network, and other landscape components with more detailed renditions. FTX Germany South makes the UTX components redundant within its coverage area and is coded so that local exclude files will suppress the display of all UTX features while leaving UTX undisturbed outside the FTX coverage areas. The current version of UTX may contain elevation corrections files for airports in the FTX GES overlap area. These would need to be deactivated to prevent floating or sunken runways and other airport elevation issues within FTX GES. Once available we will post the list of files to be deactivated in our compatibility forum.

6 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

the problem may lie with UT Europe.

This is from the GES user guide.

FLIGHT1 - ULTIMATE TERRAIN X Europe (UTX) Ultimate Terrain X Europe (current version 2.x) is a commercial add-on developed by Scenery Solutions (Allen Kriesman) and distributed by Flight One. It replaces the default water bodies, road/railroad network, and other landscape components with more detailed renditions. FTX Germany South makes the UTX components redundant within its coverage area and is coded so that local exclude files will suppress the display of all UTX features while leaving UTX undisturbed outside the FTX coverage areas. The current version of UTX may contain elevation corrections files for airports in the FTX GES overlap area. These would need to be deactivated to prevent floating or sunken runways and other airport elevation issues within FTX GES. Once available we will post the list of files to be deactivated in our compatibility forum.

Hello,
I understand the problem.
I will wait for the release of the files to disable.

Thank you for taking the time to deal with my problem.
Papycaen

Archived