YMML V3 Issues

Tharanga Silva

Hi Guys,

I am actually having Graphics incompatibility issues after purchasing ORBX YMML V3, specially when trying to load Instant replay. This occurs in other airports as well, and only noticed this after install ORBX YMML V3. Please help

Do I need to provide anything as identity for any answers from members, as I have my ORBX ID number?

Kind Regards

Tharanga

It would already help to shed some light on "Graphics incompatibility issues", as nobody will be able to know what you are talking about with this short sentence. Lack of information, some screenshots would be nice or a more detailled description of what the issue is in the first place...

Hi Richard,

A few of my friends are running FTX AU without any problems, some using FTX AU, and some are not, so I am not sure whether I need FTX AU. They possibly might have a very good. Flying from Avalon to Melbourne, my scenery graphics becomes blurry, and my PC almost comes to a freeze after installing ORBX Libraries. Is there any software's that needs to be installed to fly from Melbourne to any other airports inside Australia without ant un stable issues?

Kind Regards

Tharanga

Hi,

There are no stability issues with FTX-AU and or our Airports within the Australian Region that I am aware of. As previously stated, you need to purchase and Install FTX AU to use YMMLV3 and or any other airport developed for the Australian Region. Please see the bottom of the purchase page for FTX YMMLV3 I have attached under " Prerequisite Products" 

https://orbxdirect.com/product/ymml

13 hours ago, Tharanga Silva said:

Hi,

I am trying to attach an image as requested by a ORBX member to solve a problem, but for some reason, I cannot attach, I keep getting an error message. Please advice

To post a screenshot, look here ...

• 1 month later...

I am also having graphics issues with YMML v3.  I have 2 files of the distortion issue.  I had the original FTX AU (DVDs) and had updated to SP4.002.   I noticed in FTX Central that an update was available but  I was unable to transfer the license to ORBX so, being Christmas, I bought the latest version and installed it.  There was some minor improvement but the problem still exists.  It seems to be related to terrain heights.  I also have YBBN & YMMB and they don't have any issues.

YMML FTX v3 distortion2.doc

YMML FTX v3 distortion3.doc

• 2 weeks later...

Archived