THANKS for KCGX Meigs Field update

Benny

On 11/9/2017 at 8:52 AM, Raspou said:

Yes, great Meigs update and the performance with all this buildings is amazing.

091d1bcbd74a89f5026af00ab969ff30.md.jpg

More impatient to see PNW now :P

To really display how long-in-the-tooth  FSX's engine is...I have a quite old system, and am getting, with AE2 set to all Ultra, except Trees set to Medium...but am getting 140-186 FPS with the Frame Limiter turned off, and no V-Sync setting (off)!  This simply, is crazy performance on my system, with the same building density (Ultra setting) that you have here.  No STUTTER!!!!   What we need now...is  a full-fat, KORD!

I then flew from Denver towards the mountains, with total belief that I was there....this platform is going to rock as it matures to RTM.  Wow...

20 hours ago, Oldar said:

Amazing is putting it mildly. IPACS says there are 500,000 buildings, and I don't notice any drop off in performance. 

Ditto! I reach an FPS high over the G.C.A. of 186 FPS.  Insane!

With this kind of performance (even on my long-in-the-tooth computer spec's...) can you just imagine the full-monty, PNW!!!!!

Drooling...with C.C. at the ready.....

16 hours ago, PNW User said:

.this platform is going to rock as it matures to RTM

Yes, performance is out of this world.  I was at Valdes yesterday on V4 and standing on the runway and seeing the faraway mountain really blurry was a turn off. But fine when getting close to them. To keep a decent FPS in V4 I have to keep those setting.

In AF2.... in their new Colorado DSL... mountain detail are crystal clear from any distance with no stutters and high FPS.

I can't wait for ORBX PNW in AF2... and anything they trow at it.

Ben

On 11/11/2017 at 8:31 AM, Benny said:

Yes, performance is out of this world.  I was at Valdes yesterday on V4 and standing on the runway and seeing the faraway mountain really blurry was a turn off. But fine when getting close to them. To keep a decent FPS in V4 I have to keep those setting.

In AF2.... in their new Colorado DSL... mountain detail are crystal clear from any distance with no stutters and high FPS.

I can't wait for ORBX PNW in AF2... and anything they trow at it.

Ben

Right there, with ya, Ben....right there!

Archived