Partial buildings KSFF

Wakashi

I noticed after OF2 install that all of the roofs of buildings & tower at KSFF are missing.  I have the latest FTXC 3.2.3.0, reinstalled latest libs ver. 171001, unistalled KSFF twice per Tim Harris' instructions under FAQ, ran force migration, ran trouble shooter (all green), checked OF2 boxes ticked in both FTXC and P3Dv4 addons (both ticked), ran configurator twice, probably did some more that I don't remember atm, all to to avail, roofs still missing.  So I must be missing something (besides the roof), I have perused the site in depth and haven't found the answer to my problem (but I could be overlooking it), so any help would be greatly appreciated at this point.  This in no way affects my sim or my flying but just the idea that something is not right at this fabulous airport, haven't found it at other airports.

2 Screenshots attached.
Thanks in advance for advice

Talk about your glass ceiling ;)

2017-11-8_18-33-53-988.jpg

2017-11-8_18-35-19-730.jpg

5 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

This simply shows that objectflow is not enabled.

Thanks Nick, but it shows to be enabled in both places, (FTXC & Addons)is there a way to get it “enabled” for sure?  Is it possible to reinstall OF2?

3 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

You could reinstall the airport, in case the files have somehow been deleted.

Reinstalled several time now, twice through FTXC, twice through removal of directory FTXAA_KSFF, deleted orbx_cpl_ksff, deleted scenery_lib_NA_ksff, ran configurator, reboot, reinstall, still the same.  Checked several other a/p KFHR, 0S9, KORS, NSTU, AYPY all good people flow and buildings, just seems to be KSFF, checked the cfg everything seems to be in place according to the other airports that are good.  No problem, if it continues I can ignore it for the most part and maybe it will get worked out in the next OF2 update.

Hello,

many airports don't look very different without objectflow and peopleflow is

something else, so no objectflow does not necessarily mean that there will be

no people.

Objectflow controls things such as roofs, so that they can look different at

different times or in different seasons.

This is how the roofs at KSFF can be snow covered, or not.

I can replicate your problem simply by disabling objectflow.

There are two tick boxes to check, one on the FTX Central settings page and

one in the in-game addons drop down menu in P3D v4.

35 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

There are two tick boxes to check, one on the FTX Central settings page and

one in the in-game addons drop down menu in P3D v4.

Both boxes are ticked, I have unticked and saved, reticked and saved with no change.  Again no biggie at this time, maybe I can do some more testing later.  Thanks for the suggestions though.

9 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

I have been watching an identical topic in the German forum and my colleague Friedi has the solution.

This file should be placed into the KSFF\scenery folder instead of the existing one and the problem should be gone.

Thank you Nick (& Friedi), all is right in the KSFF area again, I appreciate your efforts in finding and passing on the file, especially since I don't speak the German language. :D

Archived