Upgrade DVD to Orbx Direct

Ken

Q15 What about all my boxed DVD products I have on the shelf? How can I convert or crossgrade them to digital licenses?

A15 We will be offering a fee based DVD-to-digital cross grade service from OrbxDirect very soon, we have hired an admin staff to handle these requests and there will be a dedicated email address you will use to send proof of DVD ownership etc. 

When will this be happening. I've been waiting for over 12 months already!!!!

16 minutes ago, ftwd said:

Thanks Nick for your quick reply :)

I followed the link you provided, but where it says “FSS LICENSE TRANSFER” in the link, I get “DVD Crossgrade” on my PC. I did transfer licenses over before, but was wanting to update for additional purchases I had made since transferring.

Cheers again,

Nathan

After a rather long hiatus, I decided to get re-involved with ORBX software for my sims. Note that the hiatus was a departure from using ORBX scenery, not the sims. I regularly use FSX and just last week bought the upgrade for my unused P3Dv3 to P3Dv4 along with a new license for FSUIPC5.

I was able to move licenses over from FlightSim Store, Using the instructions in the FAQ - two were purchased as downloads. That part is OK. And, BTW, the new FTX Central 3 is a joy to use.

Now I need to work out how to convert the boxed copy of USA Canada FTX PNW (and patch .005) along with the boxed copy of USA Canada FTX Pacific Fjords. There are no serial numbers or such like anywhere on the boxes or disks. What I do have is order numbers from (If memory serves) an Australian Sim Supplier called PC Aviator.

Cheers,

March

Archived