EU England, still showing default scenery after install P3DV4

Jake747

I recently purchased EU England and I have updated FTX Central to Version 3.2.1.1 
I have downloaded EU England and installed it using FTX Central, upon starting P3DV4 the new scenery files load up window showed up like I would expect.
However the scenery and textures are still the default ones for England.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled and restarted my PC but still no change.
I do have P3DV4 installed in its own folder on the hard drive as opposed to being in the normal program files, but P3D is showing the Orbx folder in there so I dont know.
Is there another update I have missed or something else maybe?

I was using FSX but changed to P3DV4 recently and have repurchased EU England, I have not had any other previous versions of P3D installed.

Also I know the rules state an order number must be shown in the signature, however I cant seem, to find mine on my account and I haven't had an e-mail, but I have found my Transaction ID so I have included that?  

Many thanks in advance
Jacob Didsbury

Ok so ive just been back on P3D and checked the scenery library and all the necessary boxes were ticked, hit OK and the scenery files reloaded and now I can see the EU England scenery but something isnt right, the textures are very random and somethings are not showing up correctly. p3dv4.thumb.png.5392cecced24c6486c7f1b65eae72cf0.png 

Archived