ORBX AI Regional Traffic

I'm not certain how complete the schedules in the FTX AI for airlines such as Air New Zealand, Qantas, Qantas Link/Connect, Virgin Australia, Jetstar, Tigerair etc. But honestly I can say the exact same thing about UTL. I would think that the international FTX AI traffic is far more limited compared to what UTL covers. 

Either way, to disable Airlines in UTL you would run the GUI and goto Simulation. On the right under Traffic Display Settings ensure that you have "Display all traffic except limits" selected and one by one in the airline header above select the airline to disable from UTL using the +not button to add it to the excluded list of airlines. Be sure to Save your settings prior to exiting UTL as well.  GA wise with UTL, I'd disable the lot of it. The GA models are hideous when compared to what's included in FTX AI and also freeware options.

Dave,  Your suggestion worked pretty well.  A couple of Qantas airliners snuck into the mix, but most were FTX AI airliners.  I left the GA alone, but I know now how to disable them should it be necessary.  All told, the AU AI package works well.  I will say this:  Ground traffic, departures, and arrivals at Sidney (T2G) is breathtaking.

Archived