GES/GEN: looking for variety

NoLonger

Just wanted to say I am still having a blast in Germany. I mainly plot flights along rivers (sometimes roads) passing places I haven't been to yet (if possible) and whenever I am getting near a (larger) town or city I google for some pictures online, specially if I see POI's. This makes things so much more fun!!! If you actually know what is down there it seriously starts to look like that from up high: makes it so much more real!

This weekend I reinstalled Windows (clean version of the fall update) and the first scenery addon I installed was Germany. ;) Boy, how wrong was I at first. I do have to say (repeat) that PTA (currently with Matt's default preset) really helps to make things look even more real!

4 hours ago, J van E said:

Just wanted to say I am still having a blast in Germany. I mainly plot flights along rivers (sometimes roads) passing places I haven't been to yet (if possible) and whenever I am getting near a (larger) town or city I google for some pictures online, specially if I see POI's. This makes things so much more fun!!! If you actually know what is down there it seriously starts to look like that from up high: makes it so much more real!

This weekend I reinstalled Windows (clean version of the fall update) and the first scenery addon I installed was Germany. ;) Boy, how wrong was I at first. I do have to say (repeat) that PTA (currently with Matt's default preset) really helps to make things look even more real!

This is all such a great post J van E, as well as your earlier one's on the subject. Good for you! :) 

Archived