ESSA - where did gate 5 go?

WebMaximus

Noticed the other day when I thought I was going to gate 5 after landing at ESSA it wasn't available in the list presented by GSX. Later when I checked via the menu in P3Dv4 I found it was missing in that list as well.

Is this an already known bug why gate 5 can no longer be selected?

As the statics are holding up a few gates, we tried a new approach with the latest service pack and let those gates be disabled even with statics deselected, to assure there were gates left for the people with a high amount of AI.

They will be back with the moving gates package & can still be used just without ATC directions.

Hope that answered your question,

Regards,

Marcus

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2017 at 11:28 AM, Marcus Nyberg said:

As the statics are holding up a few gates, we tried a new approach with the latest service pack and let those gates be disabled even with statics deselected, to assure there were gates left for the people with a high amount of AI.

They will be back with the moving gates package & can still be used just without ATC directions.

Hope that answered your question,

Regards,

Marcus

Yesterday I realized another bad side-effect.

GSX ground services don't seem to work anymore for these gates you decided to disable even for those of us having zero interest in static/AI models meaning when I'm directed to one of these gates by online ATC I won't be able to unload my a/c nor allow my virtual PAX to get off the plane.

Maybe this approach wasn't the best one so I really do hope we'll see those moving jetways really soon now.

Archived