Problem with Ground textures in FSX

FredrikEengh

Hello, I have an anoying problem with my Newly installed Scenery.  FTX EU Norway. It seems that textures are not at all right, Oslo city is partially gone, All the textures are clipping into each other and always changing while in flight. also most of the rivers around Oslo is glitched or simply missing, or cut in half etc. I have tried re aranging the scenery folder, disable Airports of norway, but it does not get better. Wat do you ting might be my problem?

I had the exact same problem after installing EU Norway in FSX.  It seems many files did not migrate correctly.  Forcing migration fixed it for me. 

Also make certain FTX is sitting in the correct scenery library spot. Plenty of info in the forums as to how to do both.

Hi Fredrick, I have just popped in to welcome you to the forums. And wish you many happy hours flying in the Orbx world.  :)

As Stew mentioned, check that you have re-installed the Orbx libraries. You have to do this each time you install new scenery. 

18 hours ago, Stewart Hobson said:

That used to be the case, but not any more, Roger.  You only need to install the Orbx libraries if/when FTX Central informs you of an update.  At that point, you do need to reinstall.

Thanks Stew, I had not realised that. :o  l'm obviously falling behind all the improvements. 

Archived