Lights not shoiwng

Bilal

With FTX Global LC, first of all it is an absolutely excellent product, great value for money and modelled to perfection, however there is one problem. I can not see lights when at night. I have legacy lights off and no other thing like GEX or UTX installed. I am on P3D v3. I have FTX Central 2 and the 160906 update for ORBX libraries. I installed it yesterday after it scanned for newer updates however this isn't the latest version. I can not update it further as the update won't appear. With FTX Central 3 after installing it, it just gets stuck on loading everything in. The only pages I can acess are the login and setting page on FTX Central 3 so i therefore use FTX Central 2. FTX Central 3 used to work before i had to do a factory reset. I don't know why it doesn't work why and more importantly why I can't see any street lights with FTX Global

A quick reply would be appreciated, I do apologise if i seem impatient, however Vatsim's cross the pond is to take place soon and i would very much like for the night lighting to be okay by then as my flight is almost entirely at night, thanks.

Hi, 

My guess would be it has something to do with not having updated Orbx libraries. I would first want to resolve the FTXC3 not working and get your products transferred over so you can get proper updates. Please have a look at the below links.

Cheers

Doug

42 minutes ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

Hi, 

My guess would be it has something to do with not having updated Orbx libraries. I would first want to resolve the FTXC3 not working and get your products transferred over so you can get proper updates. Please have a look at the below links.

Cheers

Doug

Sorry that hasn't worked for me

Archived