Install problem (landclass europe)

Hi Damien

Please try this,

Your simulator and all other programs need to be closed first, make sure your antivirus is not blocking it and your UAC is turned off, then try the below procedure.  Also be sure to have HD free space(temp folder) on C:\ that is at least two times the .zip file size so the product can download and extract itself.

Go to FTX Central 3 Settings.

Uncheck the “Use multiple threads for downloads”.

Click on the “Clear Temp” Button.

Click on “Save”.

Restart FTXC3, and try again.

Alternatively, you can also use a download manager (to help avoid corrupt downloads) such as IDM and do a manual download from your Orbx Direct account web page (this is where a download manager works great) and click on the account button top of page, then find and click on the product info, and in the bottom line small print there is a manual download option, down load it and save it in a named folder, then open FTXC3 and select it, and click on the orange "installation options" and select "Install from my manually downloaded .zip". as per the below links. :)

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/127395-manual-download-of-products/

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/125435-how-to-install-from-an-orbx-direct-downloaded-zip-file/

Cheers

Doug

Hello Doug and thanks for reply,

I followed your 2 procedures, the installation works every time, but after installation, the textures problems remain. at each tantative of uninstalling with FTX, I still have the message of the 2nd photo.

I tried a manual uninstall without success.

I would like to cleanly uninstall to reinstall properly

bug1.jpg

Ok, now appy the below procedure.

Ensure the Orbx Libs are installed and up to date. (is there a blue notification above the settings button in FTXC3?)
Ensure all of your 3rd party addons are at the top of your scenery library and above your FTX entries.
Then in FTX Central 3 Insertion points, move "FTX entries should be inserted below"  just below your last 3rd party addon.
Then move the "openLC entries should be inserted below"  just below your FTX entries. and click "Save".
Then run the "Force Migration" option.
Finally Click on the "Clear Temp" button.

Cheers

Doug

•  

Thanks for support Doug!

Ensure the Orbx Libs are installed and up to date. (is there a blue notification above the settings button in FTXC3?)

Orbx libs is up to date.

Ensure all of your 3rd party addons are at the top of your scenery library and above your FTX entries.

Yess It is

Then in FTX Central 3 Insertion points, move "FTX entries should be inserted below"  just below your last 3rd party addon.

Yess it is

Then move the "openLC entries should be inserted below"  just below your FTX entries. and click "Save".

That may be the problem. I put the landclass europe above FTX global. it seemed more logical to me. But ok I do that tonight.

Best regards, 

Dam

Sorry, still not working,

I think there was a file corrupted due to a disconnection during the download. When I reinstall it keep the bad file. That's why I want to uninstall it to reinstall it properly. 

But whenever I want to uninstall landclass europe I have this message which is I think the key to the problem ...

FTXBUG2.thumb.png.a468c1f6b8306867c36b5650f4dda021.png

• Nick Cooper changed the title to Install problem (landclass europe)

I also still see the blue notification above the settings button on FTXC3, Please click on it and let it restart. Then run the "Force Migration" option. Then click on the "Clear Temp" . I would also clear your browser cache at this time.

Then if you need to reinstall OpenLC Europe, go to your FSX\Orbx\User Documents\Versions\ folder and delete these two "FTX_OLC_EU", "FTX_OLC_EU1".txt file, this will tell FTXC3 that it is no longer installed and allows you to reinstall at which point it will only download and install missing or damaged files.

Archived