Solar farms covering Eggebek and Oldenburg?

Dag

Hi there,

I was just wondering, is it possible to remove the solar farms from the above bases? I'd rather have the airfields open without solar panels all over. Are the solar panels contained in a single bgl?

Best regards

Dag

Hi there,

you can search in "\ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_EU_GEN_05_SCENERY\scenery" for the respective ICAOs. Some airports have the solar installations in separate files, e.g., ADE_FTX_GEN_EDON_SOLAR.BGL and ADE_FTX_GEN_EDUZ_SOLAR.BGL. Others may have them as part of their general object placement file, named "FTX_GEN_{ICAO}_objects.bgl". If the latter, deactivating that file would also remove most other objects from the airfield.

Cheers, Holger

12 hours ago, Holger Sandmann said:

Hi there,

you can search in "\ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_EU_GEN_05_SCENERY\scenery" for the respective ICAOs. Some airports have the solar installations in separate files, e.g., ADE_FTX_GEN_EDON_SOLAR.BGL and ADE_FTX_GEN_EDUZ_SOLAR.BGL. Others may have them as part of their general object placement file, named "FTX_GEN_{ICAO}_objects.bgl". If the latter, deactivating that file would also remove most other objects from the airfield.

Cheers, Holger

Thanks to both of you. I did find, however,  that GEN_29P_POI.BGL contained the solar farms for Eggebek and Oldenburg ;-) 

Best regards

Dag

Archived