updating scenery from flightsimstore

Chuck Prowse

I have a bunch of ORBX scenery from flightsimstore back in 2012 for FSX. I never had a log in I just bought them. I tried linking the accounts from their to ORBX but there is nothing there.  I have the receipts with the order numbers and keys but no way to see how to download and update. I have a new machine and just installed P3D V4 since FSX is defunct now. How can I install the new versions or am I stuck having to purchase all over again? thanks

Ya, I was finally able to see them in my direct account but FTXCentral does not show them. I have been out of the loop the last 5 years or so and I am trying to get back up to speed lol. No idea why the regions went into central just fine but the airports did not. I am also having black sections in my rivers. I have global, vectors, NALC and PNW flying out of KPAE east there are a lot of black blocks on the rivers here and there. i'm running a I7 7700K kaby lake 4.2 overclocked 8MB with a MSI GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5

Hi Chuck welcome to the forums and as Nick has explained if you want to install your airports you will need to opt into the beta or as I have done decided to wait until it's all sorted. There again I might get fed up waiting and opt in later, your choice. Derek.

Archived