TV Monitor

Dadtom65

Just realised that I have a 32" LG Full HD TV sat in my comp room, well second bedroom really but hey Ho only the two of us now, that I used for recording the programs I liked but in the last few months have not used. Would this be ok used as a monitor. Can not afford any thing better that size. Just wondering. Know I can try it but just asking before a big move around. Derek.

A lot of simmers/gamers are buying 4K large screen TV's to use with perfectly acceptable results, a similar large screen dedicated monitor is often more expensive, almost bought a 4K Samsung TV myself last week but bought a Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS 4K 60Hz Widescreen LED Monitor with 5 year warranty for just over £600 delivered, awesome and this was coming from a Dell 32" 3440 x 1400 Ultrawide curved screen, don't like the feet on this monitor though but have ordered a stand for it that should be here this week.

Give your TV a go, it will likely be fine, do have an older bedroom 32" 1080P LCD TV in my bedroom I tried once, but its a very old spec one and did not look so good in FSX and windows use, newer TV models are fine though.

Wow, wow.  Did a deal here with a particular company and received a 50" Smart TV a week ago for free.  The old one is a 40" with a few extra's and wondered if I could use it for my Flight Sim.  Nick, again your'e welcome down under, you always say the right thing, now where's that wife of mine, I got news for her.....

Yes Tom, it would be nice to see you both down here, the power companies will try most anything to get your business although we have been with this one since Adam was a cowboy, they just wanted our broadband business too at same price as the one we were with.

Study up on your Rugby, Do a flight through the Orbx Scenery of the NI and SI, book a passage and come on down.

Regards,

Jim.

Archived