update for old DVD

Capt Ron

I see you now have a page for old DVD update, I have the need for five North America updates as per what my FTX Central tells me. They are for Central Rockies, Northern Rockies, Pacific Northwest, Northern California and Pacific Fjords. Now do I tell which from your list are the right ones for me.

• 1 month later...

Hello,

Here is a link to the topic on the new process.

You will need to be able to produce proof of purchase from one of the online suppliers.

You will find a list of them, perhaps it might help to jog your memory.

If you use an internet based mail service, as you may do, it is usual to be able to search

you old e mails too.

No I do not recall where I got it, but it has to be online. if you could find your way clear as an act of good faith to add it to my account , I would be willing to pay the upgrade fee. As you can see I got many many of your products and will buy more.

Northern California was released in early 2015, a while after we phased out DVD sales in 2013. It was available exclusively through FSS as a download with an option for a DVD backup. Given that, it is likely you may have purchased it using another FSS account, try checking all email addresses for the receipt. 

Hello,

just before you do that, Alex has told you that it could only have come from the Flight Sim Store,

they were the sole vendors.

It must be worth a support request to them to enquire how you managed to do this?

Presumably you used a different e mail address but also presumably the same name?

I did check my account with FSS and could not find Northern  California . Yes my account was under captron@ontera.net to start but was change over to ronlhamelin@gmail.com ar few years ago. The only thing I was wondering is if Northern California could have been part of some other product I got. In any case the point is moot as last night I paid again and downloaded NC. Tks.

Archived