what is the best ORBX Setting?

Johnliem

Hello

I search on the forum about the setting for ORBX, but culd not find it , just wondering if someone can tell me what is the best settng for ORBX, at the moment I have Global,Vector,Tree and some europe , and my system is i7700K 16 Gb RAM and 1080Ti, thanks.

Thanks  for your reply stewart, I use P3DV4 at moment I have only europe, and of course the global,vector and the Tree HD as well, just wondering what will be the best setting  for the ORBX. and I fly with all PMDG aircrafts and A2A. 

There is no one all best setting as each of us has different hardware and PC Specs.

In FTX Central there is a user guide for each product that gives some recommendations. Start there and also there are some tips on youtube that may or may not help.

It took me a while to get my PC dialed in with Orbx but eventually you will find that sweet spot with a little trial and error.

Good luck.

14 hours ago, Stewart Hobson said:

Hello, John.  Please take a look at posts #4 and #9 in this thread for a possible starting point:

My settings are close to this, plus I have added others and am testing the results as we speak.

Hello Stewart

Just want to let you know I change my setting like Nick, so I got really good result, again thanks for your help.

1.JPG

2.JPG

Archived