How update purchases and computer specs to Profile

BaxterBj1956

Hi, I've just purchased and am still installing 46 FTX ORBX items into P3DV4 Pro, I've even doubled up by accident. How do you now show those numbers in your profile.

Also how do I add my computer details.

I am having trouble with YPJT Jandakot in Perth Australia, whereby, all the FTX scenery is there but the default TOWER is still showing through.

Once I have been able to update my profile details, I will then ask that question about YPJT.

Brian

Raphael, I cant see any order numbers as I purchased online direct from ORBX store and the just go into you FTXCENTRAL 3 and allow you to download them.

When I used the FlightSimStore, you had a order number. I hope that makes sense?

Brian

Doug, I went into my Profile, hit edit, put my computer details in the bottom box where it said about me and saved, NOTHING showing up.

I'm not too computer literate, but once Ive finished downloading the last of Nth America Ill go into the sim and tak a screen shot and try and post my problem.

These are my specs: Intel i7-7700, ASUS PRIME MB Z270, 32Gig DDR4 Ram @ 3200, 1TB SSD, 2 TB HDD, Gigabyte AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, Win 10

Archived