Problem with elevation in KSEZ Sedona and CYBD Bella Coola

Cactuskid

G'day all,  The other day I purchased KSEZ Sedona and CYBD Bella Coola among other things.  All downloads were installed via FTX Central v.3.  There seems to be a serious problem with elevation or mesh in both airports.  I have attached screenshots of KSEZ here and I will post screenshots of CYBD in a separate thread.

I have installed:

FTX Global Base Pack, OLC EU and NA, FTX Vector, FTX Trees, ORBX Libraries, FTX Australia (DVD), NA Northern Rockies (DVD), NA Pacific Fjords (DVD), NA PNW (DVD), NA Central Rockies, NA Nor Cal, NA So Cal, EU England, Ireland, and Scotland, and other individual airports, both freeware and payware.

Any assistance you can give me with this problem would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Richard 

KSEZ_Sedona_1.JPG

KSEZ_Sedona_2.JPG

G'day Richard, 

Possible causes for KSEZ: 

1. Your scenery library has your ORBX scenery libraries at the bottom, below other addons and default entries. If this is the case, use the Insertion Point tool in FTX-Central (under settings) to fix. If this doesn't work, you likely have an issue with FTX-Central and will need to post a separate support topic in that support forum. 

2. If you have Vector, make sure you have disabled the AEC entries for these airports. 

3. If neither of these fix the issue, make sure you don't have any other non-ORBX scenery files for KSEZ that may be interfering. Freeware versions of KSEZ or ADE/APX files included with some AI packages are common causes. 

If these don't help isolate your issue, run a search of this forum for "KSEZ elevation" - these may provide other clues as to what may be causing your problem.

Let me know how you go,

Cheers,

Jarrad

Hi Jarrad,

You nailed it!  The problem was indeed the insertion point for FTX.  Everything is good now that I moved everything up.  Question: Where should ORBX Vector and FS Global be positioned?  As it is now Vector is above FS Global and both are above 1107 Base and below the FSX default files for Africa, Asia, North America, Europe, etc.  Should Vector and FS Global be above the default files?

Thank you for your help.

Cheers,

Richard

Archived