Air Hauler

Sniper31

No, but I'm very curious, live passengers can be sooo temperamental sometimes  ::)

Very true...those crates of goods in the cargo hold don't complain a bit ;) Seriously though, it is really an excellent and very deep piece of software. Very intuitive, and adds some great extra layers of fun to the FSX-FTX combo. I definately recommend it. :)

It is a lot of fun, and takes you to places you wouldn't have normally considered. As soon as a new FTX airport comes out, it gets added to my Air Hauler bases and then I get plenty of flights from that location... a great way to explore!  ;D

So, yes, it's a great piece of software, go get it!

Regards,

Juan Andres

P.S. Also have FSPassengers, but I don't like being penalised for using time accel  >:(

Been using Air Hauler in Australia since it went on the market. You won't be dissappointed. May become single or divorced but not dissappointed. Most Air Hauler flyers like myself become complete addicts to the program after the first day. Be sure to install the latest service pack and read in the forums. Air Hauler has lots of randomness and simulates real life quite well. AI pilots will fail on jobs and you will lose reputation. Your planes will have random and costly failures. You will damage your plane and cargo occasionally and will pay for it. If you want something that will let you sim in a more perfect world, than quit before you start, or better, buy the program, be disgruntled when you lose rep and all that comes with Air Hauler, then quit. The biggest key to running a successful company will be to plan, plan and plan. Expect failure, and never take a job without knowing if you can actually haul it, and when is it due. Have fun.

I use FspassengersX and always have but real pilots don't use time warp!!!! :)

Then I guess they don't respawn after buying it either. Lucky me!  ;D

BTW, Air Hauler will greatly affect your purchasing decisions as well: how much it costs and how much it can carry become primer considerations when selecting new planes.

Regards,

J.A.

Thanks for the views of Air Hauler, I've been considering getting this myself for sometime. I already have FsPassengers X but that does not support the use of helos which is a shame, I understand AH does allow you to use helos? Is it particularly hard or very involved using AH?

Air Hauler is a simple and user friendly addon. Answer a few short questions to set up your company and go. Make sure that before you accept any job you know how long till it expires and can you haul it in one trip? Maybe you can haul two different cargoes in one trip. Just pay attention to your company and you'll do fine. Read in the Air Hauler forums and ensure that you have all FTX regions and OzX 3.0 installed as theses will vastly improve your Air Hauler experience and your flight sim experience overall.

Archived