3W5 airfield elevation & scenery library issues

Hi, thanks for reading. I bought PNW with a handful of individual airfields including 3W5 (Concrete Municipal).

The scenery is stunning but for some reason 3W5 did not add itself to the scenery library (managed to do it manually, just found it strange).

Worse still is that the airfield is elevated 10-20 meters above the surrounding PNW scenery (screenshot attached). I found this very odd as it's all Orbx scenery and should work seamlessly. 

I use P3D v3.4, FTX Base and Vector. Vector didn't find the airfield in its database (the auto config left everything enabled, perhaps a separate issue!). I don't have a 3rd party mesh enabled for America. 

I hope someone can help as I'm really amazed by the scenery in every other way! Thanks again,

Chris

Edit:

PS

When I load the scenario the aircraft appears 100m off airfield (to the right as you seen on the picture). Not sure if relevant. Just annoying. 

2017-8-8_21-38-49-221.png

Your screenshot doesn't look like Orbx's 3W5 is installed to me.

I'd use FTX Central to uninstall 3W5 and then reinstall it using FTX Central.  You shouldn't need to manually do anything.

My Orbx 3W5 in P3d v3.4 looks like this.  

Edit: Note the airfield does drop off at both ends, as it does in real life. (I've been there.)  You can see it in the 3D view on Google Earth too.

3W5.jpg

Archived