Is there LOWI compatible with P3Dv4 ??

Juanjo

55 minutes ago, Juanjo said:

Then .... for now we can not download it from FTX Global Range page  ... and use the Hot August Freezing Sale :huh:

Juanjo:

There is a module that *all* airports use I(called object flow) that had not yet been updated to work in v4. All the airports needed this module, and that's why they don't work in p3d v4 yet. Once that module is released, all aiports will work with v4 just fine, so you can purchase this aiport now, and will be able to use it very soon.

ORBX has already released the module in *beta*, so if you want you have the option of joining the beta and start using it now, however keep in mind that as a beta it may have bugs, etc, so you may want to wait just a little until it's officially released (but you can go ahead and purchase the airport now so you don't miss the sale)

---------------------

Juanjo:

el tema de los aeropuertos es que precisan de un modulo llamado "objectflow" para funcionar, y este modulo hasta ahora no funcionaba en p3d v4. En cuanto saquen la nueva version del modulo, todos los aeropuertos de ORBX funcionaran sin problema en v4.  Entonces para no perder la oferta puedes comprar LOWI (o los que quieras) ahora, y en muy poco tiempo los podras usar en v4.

Tambien menciono que han sacado ya una version beta del modulo, y puedes optar por usarla y asi ya probar todos los aeropuertos, con la salvedad de que al ser beta la version de este modulo, puede tener errores, etc, entonces segun tu animo puedes descargarla y probar si estas apurado, o esperar solo un poquito mas a que salga la version ya "final/oficial" del modulo y listo.

Thanks to all for your answers ... gracias Walterg74 ..... yes, I am going to buy now this airport but are not going to install it .... tomorrow I start my holidays for three weeks and I'll wait for the installation .... perhaps at my return, Object Flow2 were working in no Beta.

Regards

J J Gómez Prieto

Archived