Thankyou Orbx team

Rodneyprice

Just want to say a big thankyou to all the Orbx team for the V4 updates and at no cost , a lot of other big businesses would make us all pay$, 

I did a fresh reinstall of P3DV4 and all Orbx sceneries , I have a lot of them , and reporting back to say all running A1.......and looking awesome.........................

Regards Rodney

Just came here to do the same thing: 

THANK YOU ORBX for the free airports updates to V4... I'm enjoying my remote Alaskan airports in a certain DC-6. No issues and everything looks so beautiful.

Now I'm only waiting for another chance from ORBX to convert my DVD licences to FTX Central 3. :)

Warm regards,

Alex

Always been a happy customer of ORBX. John and the Team have done a stellar job, getting the V4 gear ready amidst a barrage of unfriendly and uncalled for, comments.

Patience seems to be in short supply for much of the simming community. 

Oh, well, as the old adage goes.."all good things come to those who wait"

Thanx Guys, Great Job!

Frank

Hi Gents, You refer to having installed "all Orbx sceneries". Am I missing something?

I have P3Dv4 installed and FTX Central v3.2.1.1. 

I have installed FTX Global Base Pack, FTX Global openLC Europe, FTX Global EU Airport Pack and Orbx Libraries from the "Global Range".

I have installed AU Australia, NZ North & South Island, Holgermesh Australia and YBLN,YCUN,YLIL, YMUI, YPLC and YRED from "Oceania".

No other Oceana airports are yet available or shown in my FTX Central (and I have previously purchaced them all for FSX).

Am I reading to much into your forum comments or have I made some mistake?

Thanks, Roger Lowery

I just downloaded and re-installed FTX Central (again) and it is still v3.2.1.1. It still only shows the six (freeware?) Oceana airports mentioned before but none of the others. It rightly says I own every product in Oceania. Frank, are you really saying that all of the Oceania airports are available now for P3Dv4 and that I should be seeing them in my FTX Central?

Roger

40 minutes ago, lowery said:

I just downloaded and re-installed FTX Central (again) and it is still v3.2.1.1. It still only shows the six (freeware?) Oceana airports mentioned before but none of the others. It rightly says I own every product in Oceania. Frank, are you really saying that all of the Oceania airports are available now for P3Dv4 and that I should be seeing them in my FTX Central?

Roger

Hi Roger, please see here:

WOW! Thanks Tim. A testing I will go!

I also wish to add my thanks to ORBX for the many years I have enjoyed simming in FSX and, now, P3Dv4. As a retired pilot, flight simming without the clarity you bring to the hobby would be pretty dull. Keep it up please.

Many thanks to all, Roger

66.06 Roger self portrait.jpg

Archived