Dont want to update Objectflow2B for now - Should i update flagged content in FTX Central?

Good day flightsimmers,

Thanks to ORBX team for the update.  

I decided to keep my sim the way it is until the objectflow is more stable in the near future. So my question is:

Should i update flagged content in FTX Central?  Or is better to keep the way it is and wait...

RA0SQxnrTRq4KAd_NNgP7Q.png

Thanks in advance

24 minutes ago, Raphael_Chacon said:

Good day flightsimmers,

Thanks to ORBX team for the update.  

I decided to keep my sim the way it is until the objectflow is more stable in the near future. So my question is:

Should i update flagged content in FTX Central?  Or is better to keep the way it is and wait...

RA0SQxnrTRq4KAd_NNgP7Q.png

Thanks in advance

I had the same question but since I think you have to deliberately join the beta testing I figured it was okay to do it and I did.  I haven't seen any problems so far.

20 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I had the same question but since I think you have to deliberately join the beta testing.....

No, i have not, and i dont really want to join the beta testing for now.  I prefer to wait a bit and keep my sim healthy until then.

18 minutes ago, Bills511 said:

As Jack said; Yes you can update. You have to opt-in to fastlane to receive content that is ready for ObjectFlow 2 Open Beta.

So, let me think if i understand:     

If i DONT want to test the Beta objectflow2, i can stay the way i am and i can update via FTXCentral without any danger... Am i right?  So in that case i dont have to download fast lane or anything else, but i can safely download updates flagged the way they appear in FTX Central?

Just now, Raphael_Chacon said:

No, i have not, and i dont really want to join the beta testing for now.  I prefer to wait a bit and keep my sim healthy until then.

So, let me think if i understand:     

If i DONT want to test the Beta objectflow2, i can stay the way i am and i can update via FTXCentral without any danger... Am i right?  So in that case i dont have to download fast lane or anything else, but i can safely download updates flagged the way they appear in FTX Central?

You are correct.

Archived