UK and Ireland Region of LC Europe Product

Quite disappointed in ORBX in their LC Europe in the UK and Ireland Region..Its doesnt load good and has Jaggy trees,compared to the rest of LC Europe ,It truly is bad,And makes me not want to fly in these areas as it looks like this,Pretty sure it looks like this for most people.For me I think its time to ask ORBX to update this area of LC Europe If you look at Germany all the textures of the land are crisp and Hd with NO Jaggy textures like this area. For LC Europe this part of LC really isnt the same quality as the rest of the LC Europe Product.You wont find anyone else's textures or land looking better than these pics,It looks like this for everyone.Can you please update these parts? These poor areas are visible is everyone sim,Just look at some facebook screenshots or Youtube and you can cleary see how badly it needs updating

2017-8-5_21-32-56-553.jpg

2017-8-5_21-33-17-424.jpg

34 minutes ago, Vasily said:

I have FTX Ireland, and it doesnt really look better than OpenLC Europe. Ireland and England are very badly done. 

You can take advantage of the Freezing Sale to grab FTX England.SP6 is coming shortly. Ireland is indeed not the best choice to introduice to ORBX world.

Archived