Big WINTER written on Textures

Today o Downloaded Via FTX Central the OPEN MESH South America and ORBX Libraries. 

After That i´m seeing Big Inscriptions around Sao Paulo and Rio De Janeiro Regions that correspond the year Season selected on Prepar3d V3 (SPRING in green, WINTER in red). I´ve tried Uninstal both but only openLC MEsh gives me the option to. 

I tried To disable the Layers on Scenery Library - nothing Change.

I dont Know What to do to Solve this problem.

Need Help.texture written.jpg

Hi Mario, welcome to the forums,

That lettering is a gift from the default textures, it has nothing to do with Orbx products and not caused by the mesh or the Orbx Libs you installed, the only way I know of to fix it, is to install FTX Global Base product, which is a replacement of the default textures that were inherited by LM from MS.

Cheers

Doug 

11 hours ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

Hi Mario, welcome to the forums,

That lettering is a gift from the default textures, it has nothing to do with Orbx products and not caused by the mesh or the Orbx Libs you installed, the only way I know of to fix it, is to install FTX Global Base product, which is a replacement of the default textures that were inherited by LM from MS.

Cheers

Doug 

Hi Doug!

Thanks for the Reply.

The Question is: why did i see theses changes After Installing the Orbx Mesh/Libs? Its Strange...

I dont want to buy/Install the Global Base because i dont intend Continue with P3dV3. Im Waiting for the FSLABS Release a Airbus 64bit Version to change my Sim to V4 and then Pay for definitive add-ons.

Looks like i´ll have to fly with these inscriptions 

Archived