HD Trees weird issue? or normal!

yorgosGK

First off - sorry if this is the wrong area, i saw another Trees related topic here and it was answered so I hope it is in the right place.

I am seeing tree's in P3D v4 that I have not scene in P3D v3 and FSX days (you may say that sounds about right.... but hear me out! lol).

First off I have 3D veg set to unchecked in my menu. I see these all over Greece and I need to know if this is deliberate and where they are coming from. They look a little unusual. I read the manual for Trees HD and have the mesh set to 5m (the rest of the recommendations are met).

I toggled on and off FlyTampa's Athens and these remained, so its something in the ORBX family or a competing of something default. At first I didn't even noticed them but them I zoomed in and something was going on! 

I use Global Base, euLC, Vector, HD Trees and PILOTS NG Ultimate Mesh 2018. I don't remember these light colored trees in the Athens area ever in my whole simming career.

It would be wonderful to hear from someone on how these got here....As of now for troubleshooting I have toggled the 3D vegetation checkbox, and uninstalled / reinstalled HD Trees. My shaders clear on every P3D load too. 

Made an album of a couple pics of the issues on my Flickr, have a look! Thanks in advanced.

https://flic.kr/s/aHskZ6cfWb

For what it's worth:

Im on W10 / 4790k@4.7 / GTX980ti G1 / 32GBRAM

Thanks.

What you say is happening is not possible.

Please double check.

Also, you should not have the square background on each tree.

There is something else wrong.

I would suggest that as the problem seems to be with P3Dv4 and not

an FTX product, that you might be better asking at the P3D forum.

So @Karsten you where right! It doesn't always take what you check on & off. I had to toggle it twice more and restart each time to get rid of these for some reason....I clear shaders every time too. Thats very weird!

Anyways, no more ugly looking trees - lookin good. Thanks guys. 

Archived