England to Wales again

Jack Sawyer

All Orbx - P3Dv4 - ASCA - AS weather - A2A's Connie with an Alaskan livery in the UK, I know :rolleyes: but I liked it.

Since dropping the OC on the PC and dropping hyper-threading I've ran several tests with Real Bench freeware and it's based.  Jetline is really helping me.  So now maybe I can fly instead of 10 minutes flights.

This time sliders way more to the right and Orbx UK and Wales never looked so good.

od60EpM.jpg

t4ysNuP.jpg

OPq4vwM.jpg

T36chse.jpg

uxH8QO9.jpg

d8k3PdJ.jpg

utBDphj.jpg

2FD27ep.jpg

NW9JfL6.jpg

zBnSAHT.jpg

jKUKeJF.jpg

This is a hard plane to hand fly.  I landed hard, not on purpose, and ended up in the brig and had to reset my career!  Oopise!

27ekolw.jpg

Very cool livery along with fantastic shots Jack . I almost went with Jetline when I purchased my current system after hearing you share how helpful they are , I know my next system will be with Jetline .

Cheers

John

2 hours ago, BradB said:

Very cool livery along with fantastic shots Jack . I almost went with Jetline when I purchased my current system after hearing you share how helpful they are , I know my next system will be with Jetline .

Cheers

John

Thanks John.  Ken told me he sets up the PC's for Orbx at the conferences like this last one.  That's cool.

It passed another Real Bench hour long test today so now I'm making a PMDG long flight from KBOS to KSFO in the 747 with high settings in P3Dv4, and all Orbx and even Vector on with AS & ASCA running.  At FL328 and I'm getting 55 + - FPS.

Happy now but will be even happier when/if the PC allows me to land.

Archived