FTX AI Traffic Australia and New Zealand

Hi All.

I have been trying to use the enhanced ATC sound file option in the control panel. I tick the option and close the control panel to save the changes. Next time I open the control panel the option is not ticked. I have tried closing FTX Central and then re-opening FTXC but it remains unticked. Any help would be appreciated.

I am using P3D Version 3.4.

Cheers

Bernie

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Graham.

The control panel is in FTX Central. When it is opened, you get the following screen. You may have to scroll down to to the bottom.

.Apply Enhanced ATC Sound File.jpg

When I tick the option highlighted in red above and close the control panel to save the option, it is not saved. The next time I open the control panel the option is not ticked.

I have tried closing FTX Central and reopening it, tried restarting the computer but nothing saves the option. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the programme twice to no avail.

I am getting a lot of airline call signs with just numbers with no airline prefix. As detailed on page 5 of the user guide, the ATC Sound File Update adds "airlines call signs that are not included in the base FSX or P3D packages".

I am using P3d Version 3.4.

Cheers

Bernie

Hello,

The control panel function enables or disables the following file.

Enabled:  Sound\ATC\USEnglishBig.evp
Disabled: Sound\ATC\USEnglishBig.gvp.FTX

This will not work if either there is no file, usually an error message

will be generated, or if both files are present.

If you find both, delete one.

Hi Nick.

Thank you for that. I deleted  Sound\ATC\USEnglishBig.gvp.FTX and now the option is ticked in the control panel.

I will now listen out for airline call signs that make sense.

Cheers

Bernie

Archived