The sleeping giant...

Kulbit

1 minute ago, Jack Sawyer said:

The young ones? Like the British TV show?  I used to LOVE that show!  I must have watched every episode 20 times.

Don't know about that show Jack ... but are you getting popups when you click to zoom?

1 minute ago, lixfeldt said:

Don't know about that show Jack ... but are you getting popups when you click to zoom?

No, when I click on the shots I get the shots but larger.  Are you saying you're getting what I think you're saying?  Holy mackerel, I would not want to see that.

3 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

No, when I click on the shots I get the shots but larger.  Are you saying you're getting what I think you're saying?  Holy mackerel, I would not want to see that.

LOLOL...yeah .. its on post image... I would snip it ... but would not dare take the chance:lol:

Just now, lixfeldt said:

LOLOL...yeah .. its on post image... I would snip it ... but would not dare take the chance:lol:

That's not good at all.  I reckon anyone who looks at what I think it is could be in trouble, I hope Orbx doesn't get in trouble.

Are you talking about the real bad stuff with children?  If so I do not want to see it.  

No...not that bad, but then again I didn't go further...know what I mean?

It cant be just me getting that

I clicked the first image before you mentioned this and all I saw was a larger version but I shut it down right away because it wasn't much larger than the one here on my screen.  Now, are there other links to nasty stuff there?  Or did you see some nasty stuff right away and not the screen?

This is very odd.

What it does on my end is take me to postimage...never seen that site before. it shows Kulbits pics but also surrounds them with young ladies from all nationalities wanting you to click on them ... not me

What it does on my end is take me to postimage...never seen that site before. it shows Kulbits pics but also surrounds them with young ladies from all nationalities wanting you to click on them ... not me

I see, well, I'll pass, don't need that nonsense in my life.  That's why I like IMGUR.

16 hours ago, lixfeldt said:

IMGUR is what I use...Kulbit needs to switch;)

Mates ... even if i can see only the larger version of my pics i apologize for the Inconvenience, absolutely unwanted !!!

I will switch to IMGUR immediatly.

Anyway many thanks fto all or the appreciations at my screens !!

17 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Very nice Kulbit!  I love the detail on that volcano.  Does it still erupt?  Is it still active?

The Vesuvio is still active but quiescent at the moment.

However, the big problem is that the volcano is just part of one of the most dangerous "supervolcano" in the world know as Phlegraean Fields .

Vulcanologyst iare pretty sure of a disastrous future eruption that iit will be  capable of creating a total devastation across the Mediterranean area,

with the potential for immense tsunami to the Atlantic coasts of the United States

Archived