Tiles and Migration

I have Europe_OpenLC and FTX_Norway installed in P3D4. Did the migration afterwards but still the terrain loads in blocks and as the pictures shows even water in some places. Re-migration and still the same. Could it be that the terrain.cfg is corrupted or how can I fix it ...?

Also had a problem to install the EuropeOpenLC again and it kept giving me errors (corrupt) install but all the entries seem to be in the scenery.cfg file.

It was all perfect and then I did a clean install of P3D4 and then the problems started. I did uninstall every ORBX scenery first.

:-(

Regards

Terblanche

EurLC: FSS0355218

FTXNor: FSS0442916

2017-7-10_19-40-42-688.jpg

Hi Terblanche

First be sure your Insertion points are correct in your FTXC3 settings, as per below, and Ensure the Orbx Libs are installed and up to date. (is there a blue notification above the settings button in FTXC3?)

Ensure all of your 3rd party addons are at the top of your scenery library and above your FTX entries.

Then in FTX Central 3 Insertion points, move "FTX entries should be inserted below"  just below your last 3rd party addon.

Then move the "openLC entries should be inserted below"  just below your FTX entries. and click "Save".

Then to fix a corrupt terrain.cfg, have a look at the below link.

You can also go to your P3Dv4\ORBX\Troubleshooter folder and run the "MigrationTroubleshooter.exe" and post the results here.

Cheers

Doug

Archived