FTX scenery not loaded in library...

FlyBaby

I have FTX Global + NA OpenlC  + HD Trees + OrbxLib installed through FTX Central for my P3D v4. However the scenery library does not seem to have these listed, or maybe it does and I don't recognize it. The sim does seem to look like the products are loaded. My "Prepar3D v4 Add-ons" folder is empty.

FTX Central shows this

Uxvuw7z.jpg

screens of scenery library are here...

MHbB0px.jpg

x1Dd3tJ.jpg

U1zgnmB.jpg

8NuxPKs.jpg

mGauot9.jpg

4TlZLXp.jpg

Hi, welcome to the forums,

Please with your sim closed, apply the below procedure, and also please add a product order/transaction number to your next post. :)

Ensure the Orbx Libs are installed and up to date. (is there a blue notification above the settings button in FTXC3?)

Ensure all of your 3rd party addons are at the top of your scenery library and above your FTX entries. If you do not have any 3rd party addons, just move the FTX to the top.

Then in FTX Central 3 Insertion points, move "FTX entries should be inserted below"  just below your last 3rd party addon.

Then move the "openLC entries should be inserted below"  just below your FTX entries. and click "Save".

Then run the "Force Migration" option.

Finally Click on the "Clear Temp" button.

Then restart FTXC3 and allow it to activate your scenery for a few moments.

Cheers

Doug

On 7/8/2017 at 8:14 PM, Doug Sawatzky said:

Hi, welcome to the forums,

Please with your sim closed, apply the below procedure, and also please add a product order/transaction number to your next post. :)

Ensure the Orbx Libs are installed and up to date. (is there a blue notification above the settings button in FTXC3?)

Ensure all of your 3rd party addons are at the top of your scenery library and above your FTX entries. If you do not have any 3rd party addons, just move the FTX to the top.

Then in FTX Central 3 Insertion points, move "FTX entries should be inserted below"  just below your last 3rd party addon.

Then move the "openLC entries should be inserted below"  just below your FTX entries. and click "Save".

Then run the "Force Migration" option.

Finally Click on the "Clear Temp" button.

Then restart FTXC3 and allow it to activate your scenery for a few moments.

Cheers

Doug

Thanks for your help with this. I followed the steps and now my library looks like below. Can you confirm that this is the right order? I have no other 3rd party scenery besides FTX products.

I also have a performance hit now, can you direct me to documentation to help me adjust my settings for P3D with Orbx (I remember that some write up existed for this as orbx has denser region than default)?

My order Ids are below..

Transaction ID: 59270fedbbfdd - FTX Global BASE Pack

Transaction ID: 59270fedbbfdd  - FTX Global Vector

Transaction ID: 5927113baac3e - FTX Global openLC North America

Transaction ID: 5927113baac3e - FTX Global Trees HD

Pic of library...

blGj3q4.jpg

9 hours ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

Hi,

Thanks for the transaction ID's. :)

There is a blue user guide access button if you click on the individual product windows in FTXC3, that will give you all the setting guidelines for you sim.

Cheers

Doug

Thanks. I will look at those documents.

I assume that the order is right now. For Priority #5, I see OpenLC_Europe, but I never purchased the Europe product. Is this an error? Could this be causing some of the performance issues?

2 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

No that is part of FTX Global Base.

Thanks.

So are entries #6 (ORBXOPENLC_NAMERICA_1)  and #7 (ORBXOPENLC_NAMERICA_2) part of FTX Global Base as well? I ask because I should have the OpenLC North America (as a product) installed as well.

4 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

ORBXOPENLC_NAMERICA_1 is used by FTX Global but is also used by OLC NA.

ORBXOPENLC_NAMERICA_2 is only used by OLC NA and is good evidence that it is installed.

Thanks for explaining this!

Everything has been answered for me on this thread. 

Archived