Testing my PTA preset in V4

PupaZebu

Hey guys,

since I just cannot fly without FS Passengers this leaves me enough time to thouroughly test my new preset in V4.

Right now Vancouver is my preferred place of testing. My favourite place in PNW.

ePx6iQp.jpg

Kw6XwWu.jpg

Rkqv0Vq.jpg

Fly safe

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Well, looks mighty fine to me.  But those could, they look familiar, REX?

Glad you like them!

You are right, the clouds look extremely like REX, but they are ASCA actually :)

Oh gosh,  I posted that 4 hours ago? I am STILL playing with the values in PTA! :D

Time flies as fast as that F16 apparently.

But here is the result

Bn6y3WM.jpg

1 minute ago, PupaZebu said:

Glad you like them!

You are right, the clouds look extremely like REX, but they are ASCA actually :)

Oh gosh,  I posted that 4 hours ago? I am STILL playing with the values in PTA! :D

Time flies as fast as that F16 apparently.

They look nice, no wonder they look familiar, I had ASCA in 3.4 but despite the lowest setting I had to uninstall it as my FPS would tank to 3-4.

This is why I like other people's presets, four hours?  That's a long time and then it may have to be caged again.  I don't know how you guys do but I'm glad you do because I like to try different presets.

1 minute ago, Jack Sawyer said:

They look nice, no wonder they look familiar, I had ASCA in 3.4 but despite the lowest setting I had to uninstall it as my FPS would tank to 3-4.

This is why I like other people's presets, four hours?  That's a long time and then it may have to be caged again.  I don't know how you guys do but I'm glad you do because I like to try different presets.

Yeah it is really quite an effort sometimes. It took me extremely long to adjust the lighting conditions at night to fit exactly to my taste. But slowly I seem to get the hang out how to adjust the values to do what I want them to :)

3 hours ago, PupaZebu said:

Yeah it is really quite an effort sometimes. It took me extremely long to adjust the lighting conditions at night to fit exactly to my taste. But slowly I seem to get the hang out how to adjust the values to do what I want them to :)

I ask to much for have your preset PTA of the shot 1 2 and 3...?  I like and I try desperately to have

On 25.6.2017 at 10:20 PM, fly37 said:

I ask to much for have your preset PTA of the shot 1 2 and 3...?  I like and I try desperately to have

Sorry for the late response! 

Have just come home today and will be again on the go for the next 8 days. 

If you would like you can send me your email adress via PM and I will send you the preset. 

I hope it will look the same in your P3d since I am also using reshade.

Best regards,

Zebu

30 minutes ago, PupaZebu said:

Sorry for the late response! 

Have just come home today and will be again on the go for the next 8 days. 

If you would like you can send me your email adress via PM and I will send you the preset. 

I hope it will look the same in your P3d since I am also using reshade.

Best regards,

Zebu

ThankPupaZebu... I understand the possibility of difference, also a monitor can do.. I send you my enail... thank

Archived