Friendly request for 1 or 2 helpful enthusiast(s)

Ripcord

I have been quietly hammering out basic repaints of a half dozen or so different GA aircraft -- mostly Carenado and Alabeo.  Some of these aircraft are pretty old now, in terms of being not new releases.  Not sure if any of these paints are worth a damn in terms of quality work, but I thought I might release them in packs and let people make that determination for themselves.  What I lack, however (other than talent), is the time and patience to make those little thumbnail .jpg files.  I know how to do them, and I don't mind doing the cropping and resizing, but I just cannot be bothered with the screenshots.

Any helpful souls out there that would care to take this on? 

Here are the aircraft types, for which I need screenshot/thumbnail artistic help:

Alabeo Sport Cruiser

Carenado B200 King Air

Carenado PA28 RT-201 Arrow

Carenado Hawker 850 XP

Carenado C208 Grand Caravan

Carenado Pilatus PC-12

Let me know if there are any takers.

7 minutes ago, Ripcord said:

I have been quietly hammering out basic repaints of a half dozen or so different GA aircraft -- mostly Carenado and Alabeo.  Some of these aircraft are pretty old now, in terms of being not new releases.  Not sure if any of these paints are worth a damn in terms of quality work, but I thought I might release them in packs and let people make that determination for themselves.  What I lack, however (other than talent), is the time and patience to make those little thumbnail .jpg files.  I know how to do them, and I don't mind doing the cropping and resizing, but I just cannot be bothered with the screenshots.

Any helpful souls out there that would care to take this on? 

Here are the aircraft types, for which I need screenshot/thumbnail artistic help:

Alabeo Sport Cruiser

Carenado B200 King Air

Carenado PA28 RT-201 Arrow

Carenado Hawker 850 XP

Carenado C208 Grand Caravan

Carenado Pilatus PC-12

Let me know if there are any takers.

I could help with screenshots for the C208 and PC-12.

Greg

Archived