availability for non-credit card users

YU-Flyer

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Scandinavian said:

Another option is getting a prepaid visa in a store, those should work just fine online.

Not a prepaid Visa but I tried with a Visa gift card and it did not accepted it. Don't know if there is a difference between the two.

You could buy those DVD products, they will install to FSX and P3Dv1 if you have

either of them.

The problem for you will be how to transfer your licences from them to Orbx Direct

if you ever need to update them or install them to any other P3D versions.

Without a credit card they could well turn out to be a waste of money.

For me, shipping would add a minimum of 29.82 AUD, unless I was in a hurry, then

it could be as much as 87.70 AUD, so unless you live next door, it could turn out to

be not such a good deal.

Does ORBX itself offer the possibility to get the FTX Base Packs on DVD instead of downloading it? And for the updating issue - aren't there any liscense codes on the boxed Add-Ons when they were distributed by ORBXdirect?

You got a "no". What else do you expect to read? Orbx used to sell via paypal but that is past too... the only way to purchase orbx scenery today is via a credit card, visa, mastercard or american express. If you don't have one you can get a prepaid card without any problems. The product will always be a download and it will always be via ftx central 3. no way around it, as clearly stated on the website. Many people don't like it either, but it's a fact we have to deal with. 

4 hours ago, YU-Flyer said:

Does ORBX itself offer the possibility to get the FTX Base Packs on DVD instead of downloading it? 

i just asked myself if i would be able to get physical copies (DVDs) of all this all these items.

4 hours ago, YU-Flyer said:

And for the updating issue - aren't there any liscense codes on the boxed Add-Ons when they were distributed by ORBXdirect?

On 6/13/2017 at 8:12 PM, YU-Flyer said:

i just asked myself if i would be able to get physical copies (DVDs) of all this all these items when i do not own a credit card?

maybe a simple bank transfer would do it as well.....

Archived