hammerfest

Deanne

Have problems the same as some other simmers where there has been floating buildings , cranes ,powerlines etc! also with the aicraft appearing on a second tarmac below the original? I managed to partially fix problem with a reinstall of Hammerfest and Norway! but now have aicraft half sunk into ground. If I now go just below ground level once again the whole aicraft appears but again the buildings are floating! I have tried the start from another local airport but it makes no difference?  Thanks

On 6.6.2017 at 0:21 PM, Deanne said:

Have problems the same as some other simmers where there has been floating buildings , cranes ,powerlines etc! also with the aicraft appearing on a second tarmac below the original? I managed to partially fix problem with a reinstall of Hammerfest and Norway! but now have aicraft half sunk into ground. If I now go just below ground level once again the whole aicraft appears but again the buildings are floating! I have tried the start from another local airport but it makes no difference?  Thanks

6 hours ago, romoni said:

I have the same problem and seem to be that nobody care. This scenery isn't the Quality of The Orbx IMO - sorry to say that...

Don´t you worry, Deanne and Rolf, there must be a solution to your trouble. Someday... 

Archived