P3DV4 - Large Squares

DevilDogGamer

I just installed Base on a fresh P3DV4 install using the updated Central, Base looked good no issues went on to OpenLC-NA and started getting these large square chunks of scenery. I uninstalled Open and tried Socal with the same issues. Global has no issues what so ever but when I add another scenery its starts to get funky. 

My second time doing a fresh install of everything I received a weird error when installing the libs.

All drivers are up to date as I usually do them the first of the month and no other P3D install exists everything was done fresh

System

Windows 10

i7 4790k OC'd 4.8ghz

SLI GTX 980

32gb Dominator 

Evo 840 SSD

Evo 850 SSD

Squares.jpg

BlackSquares.jpg

Error.jpg

Have you run the migration checker thing in the orbx scrips folder. I found a few errors after I migrated to P3D v4 (both irelands didn't migrate properly and it couldn't even find Germany north.). I re ran the 'force migration' setting in fix central 3 and checked again. Now all is well. 

If your seeing these squares all over, it's worth checking the migration went ok. 

Best wishes,

Jess B

5 hours ago, Jessica Bannister-Pearce said:

Have you run the migration checker thing in the orbx scrips folder. I found a few errors after I migrated to P3D v4 (both irelands didn't migrate properly and it couldn't even find Germany north.). I re ran the 'force migration' setting in fix central 3 and checked again. Now all is well. 

If your seeing these squares all over, it's worth checking the migration went ok. 

Best wishes,

Jess B

Yup on of the first things I tried and no change currently running Global with no issues it just seems adding anything else whether OpenLC or Socal or Norcal starts the issue

Please apply the below procedure.

Ensure the Orbx Libs are installed and up to date. (is there a blue notification above the settings button in FTXC3?)

Ensure all of your 3rd party addons are at the top of your scenery library and above your FTX entries.

Then in FTX Central 3 Insertion points, move "FTX entries should be inserted below"  just below your last 3rd party addon.

Then move the "openLC entries should be inserted below"  just below your FTX entries. and click "Save".

Cheers

Archived