FTX openLC North America – Alaska/Canada and/or FTX openLC North America

Hi,

I have FTX openLC North America – Alaska/Canada and FTX openLC North America.

My question is FTX openLC North America include FTX openLC North America – Alaska/Canada? If no what is the difference?

Thanks in advance

Pierre

Then I bought  FTX openLC North America – Alaska/Canada for nothing....

ORBX advise customers about this. I didn't read this in documentation of both package.

Then its preferable to uninstall  FTX openLC North America – Alaska/Canada from my ORBX sceneries?

Hi,

Open Lc Canada/Alaska It includes Greenland, Alaska, and Canada

Open Lc NA  includes USA, Hawaii, Mexico and the Caribbean, Alaska, and Canada

So, if you are happy with the package you have, great, if you would like more coverage, purchasing Open Lc NA is worth it.

Hello,

I read in documentation that Open LC NA includes Greenland too then this package includes all Open LC Canada/Alaska if I understand well.

No problem for me to uninstall it, the cost of Canada/Alaska was not really expensive and I enjoy the last May sale to buy a lot of good Orbx packages for half price.

I want just to be sure that if I uninstall Canada/Alaska I will not lost something. I could make some tests but Canada Alaska and Greenland together cover a lot of territories that I can visite in my life ;) 

Regards  

12 hours ago, Stewart Hobson said:

The announcement was made many months ago, mostly be email from the Flight Sim Store.  Yes, you may install FTX Open LC Alaska/Canada with no consequences.

Sorry for the confusion, I meant *uninstall*. 

8 hours ago, Stewart Hobson said:

Sorry for the confusion, I meant *uninstall*. 

Thanks Stewart I will uninstall it.  

I think orbx advise future customers that FTX Open LC NA includes FTX Open LC Alaska/Canada and they will not buy it for nothing like me :( 

Hello, Pierre.  Open LC Alaska/Canada is no longer offered for sale.  I don't know how long ago you bought it, but you should have been notified when the complete OpenLC NA was finally released for sale.  Anyway, it's water under the bridge.  Enjoy the complete package--it's pretty good.

Archived