Resource limit reached errors

2 minutes ago, gamgee said:

Same here, must be everyone checking up on P3D v4 !

2 minutes ago, FILOU said:

Yes Jack i have the same problem...

Thanks fellas!  Well, we're all in the same limited resource boat.  I just hit refresh a couple of times and eventually get the page.  

I'll bet you're right gamgee, everyone want to know when to start loading Orbx into V4.

It'll be nice for sure.

10 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks fellas!  Well, we're all in the same limited resource boat.  I just hit refresh a couple of times and eventually get the page.  

I'll bet you're right gamgee, everyone want to know when to start loading Orbx into V4.

It'll be nice for sure.

Well there actually is a way to check without contributing to unnecessary request to the orbx website. Simply starting up FTX Central and checking if there is an update incoming there is really all what's needed.

Effectively shutting down the Orbx forums by everyone impatiently checking for some news on that is pretty avoidable:

1. People should show more patience.

2. Start FTX Central and check for an update

3. Refusing to ask when it will be ready. They probably won't tell us and even if they did, it won't accelerate the process.

1 minute ago, Rongor said:

Well there actually is a way to check without contributing to unnecessary request to the orbx website. Simply starting up FTX Central and checking if there is an update incoming there is really all what's needed.

Effectively shutting down the Orbx forums by everyone impatiently checking for some news on that is pretty avoidable:

1. People should show more patience.

2. Start FTX Central and check for an update

3. Refusing to ask when it will be ready. They probably won't tell us and even if they did, it won't accelerate the process.

Yup, this is what I do when the PC is running.  I like to post and look at all the screenshots.

Archived