P3D V4 first impressions

7 hours ago, FSRobert said:

Thanks my friend, will give them a whirl! 

Awesome stuff Jack.  Where can I find those HDR settings? 

Hi Robert, in P3D they're under the Lighting section. 

You'll see three slider, I'm not on the PC right now but they're Saturation, Bloom, and something else.

The numbers I gave you are from top to bottom.

Enjoy.

Yes Jack, found the sliders. Very impressive sim this V4.  I now got all the regions installed and of course global, LC programs and Trees. Waiting for the others but in time they will show up.  

I even got the AS16 BETA and the upgrade for ASCA. it all comes down to a hallelujah moment with eye candy together with smooooooothness.  Rex also seems to be working. Will soon try Rex airport environment... guessing it should work.  

52 minutes ago, FSRobert said:

Yes Jack, found the sliders. Very impressive sim this V4.  I now got all the regions installed and of course global, LC programs and Trees. Waiting for the others but in time they will show up.  

I even got the AS16 BETA and the upgrade for ASCA. it all comes down to a hallelujah moment with eye candy together with smooooooothness.  Rex also seems to be working. Will soon try Rex airport environment... guessing it should work.  

Wow!  Good for you Robert!  Glad to hear it.  I think Orbx's trees look way better than the default P3D v4 Teresa and even maybe the SpeedTrees which are memory intensive.

As for AS16, I love it in 3.4 but I'll let you guys beta test it, please let me know how you get on with it.

And REX, I need that because I use Iain's saved theme from it.  Hope it'll take the same theme or he will reproduce it in the new version because I personally like it a lot.

Yes, it's very smooth at even low frames.  I really like it a lot.

It will be pretty close to perfect when I have all my Orbx airports in it but I can wait patiently.  Not a problem there as I have a million other things to do.  This won't be 3.4 like overnight.  Not by a country mile.

6 minutes ago, Neptune6 said:

Hi Jack you can use AISHIP just need to delete in simobject / Boat  AI CALYSPSO  for CTD with it

that all

Patrick

I was just going to post some shots.  I installed it tonight and it works fine, no CTD.  But I'll delete this right now, thanks!

Archived