Help to contact Flightsim Store

tatankamani

After a number of PC problems, I tried to reinstall FTXAUBlue on a new machine and got the message "Activation limit exceeded". Exactly the same happened when trying to install FTXAUGold again. I have opened a support ticket on Flightsim Store homepage on October, 1st, but for five days now I am waiting for any reply, that does not come and I cannot use FTX. Can anyboy help what to do ?

:)

Considering that the download limit on an FTX product is 100, this is very strange. If you submitted a contact ticket and Adrian hasn't gotten back to you, this is also unusual. Personally, I'd phone him... the number is on the FSS site.

Sue

I found the same thing when I was having trouble installing REX.  

Imagine the frustration of finding in the first place that the product wouldn't work, then having to uninstall it and then going back to the supplier only to find that a product download used twice and that's supposed to be for 100 has suddenly been terminated.  Adrian was good and reinstated it but I do wish Flight Sim wouldn't do it though.  I can't see the need for it.  If you're not using it, I suppose a tidy mind might want to do it, but why?  It's not taking up space is it, so why bother?  

After all, people are changing computers, uninstalling, reinstalling, all sorts of things, all the time, so why not just leave their purchases/downloads on the account so they can use them any time it becomes necessary?

John

Hello,

I would like to say thank you to all, who contributed in any way that I could now reinstall FTX, my favorite FS scenery, again. Befor FTX, Australia was to me a big unknown country, far far away and not interesting at all. How things are somtimes changing.

Thank you again and Greetings from Austria (no Kangaroos)

Archived