Uninstall ORBX completely

Hoang

Hello,
I have been using both FSX:SE and P3D but now I want to completely delete ORBX from FSX and just keep the basic FSX installation. I tried to uninstall ORBX from FTX Central, and then delete all ORBX contents in FSX directory, but  I don't know if that is all. And now when I go to FTX Central it still shows up FSX and P3D. Is there a way to make P3D default everytime I load up FTX Central?
Thank you,
Hoang Le

Hello,

This method is usually used to add missing registry entries but it will also remove unwanted ones for you.

When you have the registry fix tool loaded, click on Remove Simulator for FSX and after you have re-installed it,

FTX Central should go straight to P3D.

33 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

This method is usually used to add missing registry entries but it will also remove unwanted ones for you.

When you have the registry fix tool loaded, click on Remove Simulator for FSX and after you have re-installed it,

Thank you for your help!
Hoang Le

1 hour ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

I followed the instruction. In the registry tool I remove FSX:SE, it shows only P3D now but after reinstalling FTX Central 3, it still shows FSX:SE.

Hoang Le

7 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

You can also try uninstalling FSX Steam Edition in the correct way, using the

uninstaller that Steam supply.

I just want to fully uninstall ORBX in my FSX:SE setup, and when I open FTX Central I don't have to choose between P3D and FSX.
It's not a big deal, but if I can do it, it would be better.

Thanks,

Hoang Le

On 5/8/2017 at 11:32 PM, Nick Cooper said:

If FSX SE is in the registry, it will also show up in FTX Central.

This would be if it has not been mis-installed.

Can you post an image of what you now see using the Orbx registry fix tool please?

So if I still have my FSX:SE setup in my computer, it will always show up in FTX Central?

Here is what it looks like in Registry Tool

Sorry for the late reply,

Hoang Le

Untitled-2.jpg

On 5/14/2017 at 0:06 AM, Nick Cooper said:

I don't think that after all, if FSX SE is installed, you can stop FTX Central from seeing it.

Ok thank you so much for your help!
Hoang Le

Archived