Rugen Airport

HI There!

I've recently installed Global base and installed the freeware that is available, The first being Rugen Airport. installed all ok and works....but the airport build its self is missing! lol, the people walk around and the window cleaner is still trying to wash windows that aren't there. also there must be other items in the scenery that are missing as i was taxiing to the grassed area my piper pacer 180 crashed in to fresh air! I have uninstalled and re-installed this but its just the same. Help please as I love this airport and looking  forward to installing the vector product and Open LC and the rest of the UK

Thanks in advance

Andy

Hello Andy,

welcome to the forums.

I saw exactly the same as you.

If you go to ORBX\FTX_GLOBAL\FTX_AA_EDCG\scenery you may well see two files

EDCG_objlib.BGL

EDCG_objlib_P3D.BGL

these are both libraries, one for FSX and one for P3D.

As we can both see, if both are there, they have the effect of cancelling each other out and no buildings appear.

If you have FSX, rename EDCG_objlib_P3D.BGL to EDCG_objlib_P3D.BGL.OFF

If you have P3D, rename EDCG_objlib.BGL to EDCG_objlib.BGL.OFF

in each case, leaving the other active.

Reload your scenery or restart your simulator and the buildings should be there.

• 9 months later...
On 5/5/2017 at 8:51 AM, Andy Dixon said:

HI There!

I've recently installed Global base and installed the freeware that is available, The first being Rugen Airport. installed all ok and works....but the airport build its self is missing! lol, the people walk around and the window cleaner is still trying to wash windows that aren't there. also there must be other items in the scenery that are missing as i was taxiing to the grassed area my piper pacer 180 crashed in to fresh air! I have uninstalled and re-installed this but its just the same. Help please as I love this airport and looking  forward to installing the vector product and Open LC and the rest of the UK

Thanks in advance

Andy

Extract EDCG_objlib_P3D.BGL from Rugen scenery folder and the terminal building will appear.

• 1 month later...

Archived